Applications are now open for our Youth Work Courses, delivering Qualifications in Youth Work Practice, for workers from across the London Borough of Westminster.
The courses are provided by The Avenues Youth Project in partnership with Double Two Consultancy, accredited by Skills for Education (SEG), with places funded by Young Westminster Foundation with the support of Westminster City Council.
Friday 29 July
Please contact Kay on email@example.com if you need any support.
Three Youth Work courses run from September 2022 until May 2023:
1. Level 2 Certificate in Youth Work Practice – x8 Units + x1 Option Unit – £1100.00*
2. Level 3 Certificate in Youth Work Practice – x8 Units + x1 Option Unit – £1300.00*
3. A Conversion Course for those who completed a L2 Certificate in Youth Work Practice after April 2016 and wish to upgrade to a L3 Certificate – x4 Units + x1 Option Unit – £850.00*
*Fully-funded places will be available as a result of support from Young Westminster Foundation. Additional places can be paid for by the individual or by their organisation.
The course is evidence based, accessible and inclusive for all. You will:
- Attend and be engaged in virtual workshop sessions via Zoom, with the Training team (who are all JNC Qualified Youth Workers and Assessors) and your peers involving input, course handouts, discussions and working on agreed tasks, either as a whole group or in ‘break out’ rooms.
- Attend face-to-face workshops at Avenues Youth Project, 3-7 Third Avenue, London, W10 4RS
- Have regular Tutorial support from a designated Supervisor – normally from your own centre or organisation – who is JNC Qualified.
- Have regular feedback on progress