After taking a period of reflection, following our initial four years set-up and implementation of our start-up business plan, this document summarises our achievements to date together with an outlook over the coming three years. Refreshing our vision, strategic objectives, fundraising plans and priorities.
We’re confident that through continued listening, learning and collaboration with our YWF community we will continue to secure resources, build relationships and maintain quality delivery of programmes for the benefit of young people in Westminster.
Moving forward we will:
- Embed thematic priorities around Serious Youth Violence, Emotional Health & Wellbeing, Youth Employability
- Respond to the calls to action outlined in our latest needs analysis Our City, Our Future
- Prioritise workforce development for Westminster’s youth workers
- Bring together large partnership bids around thematic priorities, building a community of interest
- Adopt learnings and ways of working post Covid-19
Thank you to our investors, strategic partners and members for your continued support. If you’d like to discuss the content and get involved in our plans for Westminster, please contact Phil at email@example.com
Click here to read:YOUNG WESTMINSTER FOUNDATION 2021-2024 BUSINESS PLAN